RECORDS project ambition is to propose an independent service allowing the follow up and flight conditions analysis of small aircraft or complex earthly vehicles.
Specifically the RECORDS platform will provide tools for exploitation, tailored warning and decision support to the needs of large types of users : operators, manufacturers, navigation authorities, insurers, etc.:
- Vehicle life cycle management,
- Ensure the operation's traceability,
- Measure the status of an aircraft (airworthiness) and compare it to relevant standards,
- Have a reference tool dedicated to maintenance contracts follow up,
- Optimize the fleet availability and associated maintenance activities,
- Improve flight safety by enabling proactive maintenance.
The project has a budget of 2 MEUR and is co-financed by regional authorities and received the support through a label of Aerospace Valley international competitiveness cluster on Aerospace and Embedded systems. RECORDS gathers 8 partners and is coordinated by 2MoRO Solutions.