- IT traditional project vs. extreme programming,
- Management in a highly demanding context.
Collaborative R&D project management: take advantage of diversity to turn your idea into a real prototype!
This training session develops best practices in management and liaise with other partners having different culture such as large companies, SMEs, academic and research organizations.
You will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of collaborative projects,
- Define your project and set up a consortium having the proper skills,
- Deal with Intellectual Property Rights and consortium agreements,
- Have the best practice to find financial support,
- Manage research team and risks during project development and tests (administrative, legal and technical aspects).
Do not hesitate to contact us to set up your sessions (firstname.lastname@example.org).