- IT traditional project vs. extreme programming
- Management in a highly demanding environment
Collaborative R&D project management: taking advantage of diversity to turn ideas into real prototypes!
This training session develops best practices in management and liaises with other partners who have different cultures such as large companies, SMEs, academic and research organizations.
Our partners and customers will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of collaborative projects
- Define their project and set up a consortium having the proper skills
- Deal with Intellectual Property Rights and consortium agreements
- Have the best practice to get financial support
- Manage research teams and risks during project development and tests (administrative, legal, and technical aspects)