SAP ERP Connectors
Aero-Webb® has an out-of-the-box integration for each Building Block using a full range of standard connections with SAP ECC (ERP).
In addition, Aero-Webb® can support other BAPIs.
The objects that were chosen come from best-of-class SAP implementations for MRO processes performed by 2MoRO’s highly experienced SAP experts.
Each connection can be activated or not; this has to be decided during implementation project, depending on the customer’s needs.
Aero-Webb is able to connect to different standard SAP data according to its different business cases:
- iPPE : bill-of-material for MRO, part numbers
- Tasklist : maintenance instructions and operations
- Notifications & Orders : items for damages, tasklists, equipments, specific fields
- Equipments and measuring points : physical description of an asset
- Cross-Application objects : classifications, documents, catalogs
- User Id : check of consistency between Aero-Webb user and SAP user.
Aero-Webb building-blocks are designed to fit standard needs in MRO processes.
Experience shows that implementation may require specific adaptation to optimize end user processes.
That is why 2MoRO proposes a certain amount of customization. AWi offer proposes both to provide and sustain specific developments: instead of supplying with specific code, we provide additional software and maintain them.
This conversion from a “specific” mode to a “software” mode insures you that every extension of software or database will be maintained in the future and hence simplifies upgrades and to reduce your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).