The Building Block philosophy
Depending on your needs, Aero-Webb® can be totally or partially connected with SAP for Aerospace & Defense, or with any other database management systems, or even run in standalone mode.
For connections with SAP, BAPI connectors are proposed in standard, otherwise you can integrate it with other systems by using the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and business services from Aero-Webb®.
The customer is free to choose the features to activate; 2MoRO will then integrate them in the legacy IT landscape.
Aero-Webb® offers key differentiators
In comparison to the standard tools currently available in the market, Aero-Webb® offers multiple benefits :
- User focused GUI Interface
- Improved data capture and reduced human errors
- Airworthiness control of an equipment’s structure and its residual potential in order to guarantee its operability
- Operational data comparison (SAP or others) with IPC (Illustrated Parts Catalogue) data to one or multiple target configurations
- Assistance in choosing or creating target configurations
- Accelerated inspection process
- Simulation of the most adequate maintenance schedule, based on logistic data and operational tasks
- Centralization of the information on a small number of screens on a user-friendly Web interface
- Gathering of data available at all levels in SAP or any other database management system
- Aero-Webb off-line use possible (in-the-field) with a full after-mission synchronization