MRO Management & Execution
MRO Management is the basic tool to steer a maintenance activity:
- One unique user interface to manage all repair activities
- View and manage Task Lists
- View and manage Service Orders
- Record all the technical information
MRO Management and execution module integrates the following business objects and processes:
- Repair information cockpit (RIC)
The key object for a repair. It gives an overview of the repair process and provides a direct link to sales documents (quote, sales order, invoice), technical documents (service order), and general information. Files can be attached.
- Task list
Holds the sequence of individual activities which must be performed repeatedly and includes the list of components needed. Task lists can be corrective to repair an item, or preventive and linked to a maintenance plan.
- Service order
Allows you to define the list of operations and components needed to perform the work. Labor and parts are tracked; estimated cost versus actual cost is monitored
- Receiving inspection
Facilitates the capture of information on the asset received (list of components, missing parts…), and list of service bulletins applied. It allows to easily perform updates of your installed base.
- Inspection and disposition
Allows you to record actual configurations and damages on the components
- Tailored Reporting
You can automatically generate the official form (FAA 8130, EASA Form 1)
- Reduce your Turn Around Time
- Reduce administration
- Improve data reliability and consistency
- One screen allows you to drilldown into a repair project.